Welcome to Webkeys
This is a little place for editing keyboard layouts. It was
designed for Hebrew keyboard layouts, so there are several
features you might not expect in a general layout editor:
- Fixed 4 shift levels
- Reference layout (QWERTY) optionally shown
- Generation of both KLC and XKB mapping files
- Special support for presenting certain characters, including:
- Unicode joiner characters
- Unicode BiDi direction markers (RTL & LTR)
- Hebrew points (ניקוד)
- Hebrew accents (טעמים)
Browse and use existing layouts freely.
You can Log In or Sign Up to edit your own layouts.